I believe I have successfully transitioned from http://starcraft.kevinleung.com to http://blog.spawningtool.com. All existing links should redirect to the new pages, so everything should still be accessible.
I also changed up the theme to be more consistent with the http://spawningtool.com color scheme. I can’t say I’m completely happy with it, but I hope it centralizes the branding.
One more thing: with the Legacy of the Void (LotV) beta coming within 2 weeks, Spawning Tool will need to go through some changes, and it would be helpful to have some people around to bounce ideas around with. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any thoughts to share or at least would be willing to be a sounding board.
One more thing: I haven’t written much for this blog recently, but I might try to write more in the coming weeks. Fill out the poll if you have a moment so I can focus on writing the best content for you.
What content do you enjoy reading and would like to see more of?
- Build orders and guides (63%, 5 Votes)
- Spawning Tool site updates (13%, 1 Votes)
- Graphs and statistics from Spawning Tool data (13%, 1 Votes)
- Detailed analysis of professional games (13%, 1 Votes)
- Critique of game of design (0%, 0 Votes)
- Reporting lessons from my personal games (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 8